LIHTC and other affordable housing compliance does not have to draw away from other important management duties. Preferred Compliance Solutions offers an inexpensive ongoing compliance monitoring solution to ensure your property stays in compliance with state and federal compliance laws. Our program's priority is to protect your investment. From IRS regulation, federal HUD ADA compliance to state requirement changes, we work to keep your property in complete compliance.
Affordable Housing Compliance Monitoring
Our detailed LIHTC and affordable housing compliance monitoring has helped thousands of affordable housing properties like yours stay in compliance. Preferred Compliance Solutions’ nationally recognized professionals are ready to customize our services to meet your property needs.
- Continual monitoring for your property from the placed-in-service date through the extended-use period
- Instant chat with compliance professionals
- Thoughtful guidance and support for all affordable housing program changes
- Review of policies and procedures to improve your property’s compliance program
What is a Utility Allowance?
What are the risks of LIHTC and affordable housing noncompliance?
What is Income Averaging and what are the benefits?
What LIHTC compliance rules should I be most concerned about?
1. Keep income limits (rent to income-qualified households) within federal and state guidelines.
2. Keep rents below the required limits.
3. Keep your property “decent, safe, sanitary, and in good repair.”